EVIS X1 Video System Center
The EVIS X1 CV-1500 Video System Center combines video processor and LED light source in one box, resulting in a more compact and lightweight design. Additionally, cross compatibility between EVIS EXERA III and EVIS LUCERA ELITE lead to a vastly extended portfolio of compatible endoscopes. The CV-1500 features multiple special observation modes that support physicians in every step during endoscopic procedures.
- Conventional white light.
- NBI (Narrow Band Imaging).
- AFI (Auto Fluorescence Imaging).
- TXI (TeXture and color enhancement Imaging) optimizes the structure, color tone and brightness of the mucosal surface.
- RDI (Red Dichromatic Imaging) improves visibility of deep blood vessels and bleeding points.
- BAI-MAC (Brightness Adjustment Imaging with MAintenance of Contrast) improves brightness in darker portions of the endoscopic image.
More product information for CV-1500
CV-190 PLUS is a dedicated video processor for gastrointestinal and respiratory endoscopy and comes with all the features of the CV-190. Moreover it is compatible with the extra wide area view colonoscopes (under development).
EVIS LUCERA ELITE Processor
The EVIS LUCERA ELITE Video System Center CV-290 enables easy access to the range of advanced features incorporated into EVIS LUCERA ELITE endoscopes.
The EVIS EXERA III CV-190 video system center enables easy access to a wide range of advanced diagnostic features and is compatible with all EVIS EXERA, EVIS EXERA II and EVIS EXERA III gastrointestinal and respiratory endoscopes as well as major surgical legacy endoscope series.