THUNDERBEAT Open Fine Jaw Type X
Precise Open Surgery with Optimal Temperature Control
The new THUNDERBEAT Open Fine Jaw Type X has been designed for open surgical procedures that require delicate and fine tissue dissection – for example, in thyroidectomy. The result is a highly ergonomic instrument that cuts tissue fast and seals vessels safely and securely. The new Type X comes with an extra isolation shield on the bipolar probe.
- Limits the transmission of heat to the outside of the jaw, providing optimal temperature control.
- Speed and safety with synergistic energy.
- Secondary hemostasis and spot coagulation.
- Fine and precise tissue dissection.
- Enhanced tissue-grasping capability.