EVIS X1 Video System Center
The EVIS X1 CV-1500 Video System Center combines video processor and LED light source in one box, resulting in a more compact and lightweight design. Additionally, cross compatibility between EVIS EXERA III and EVIS LUCERA ELITE lead to a vastly extended portfolio of compatible endoscopes. The CV-1500 features multiple special observation modes that support physicians in every step during endoscopic procedures.
- Conventional white light.
- NBI (Narrow Band Imaging).
- AFI (Auto Fluorescence Imaging).
- TXI (TeXture and color enhancement Imaging) optimizes the structure, color tone and brightness of the mucosal surface.
- RDI (Red Dichromatic Imaging) improves visibility of deep blood vessels and bleeding points.
- BAI-MAC (Brightness Adjustment Imaging with MAintenance of Contrast) improves brightness in darker portions of the endoscopic image.
More product information for CV-1500
CV-190 PLUS is a dedicated video processor for gastrointestinal and respiratory endoscopy and comes with all the features of the CV-190. Moreover it is compatible with the extra wide area view colonoscopes (under development).
VISERA ELITE II video system center
The VISERA ELITE II video system center combines the LED light source and the processor in one box, defining a new way of simplicity in the OR. The intuitive touch panel enables easy and fast control with no interruption of the procedure.
- All-in-one 2D processor and light source
- LCD touch panel
- LED light source
- Special light observation
- Supports IR observation
More product information for OTV-S200
The 3DV-190 3D video processor overcomes the limitations of 2D and previous 3D systems to provide clearer visualization. The unit produces 3D images that can be viewed in a number of modes, including side by side or line by line.
EVIS LUCERA ELITE Processor
The EVIS LUCERA ELITE Video System Center CV-290 enables easy access to the range of advanced features incorporated into EVIS LUCERA ELITE endoscopes.
VISERA ELITE Video Processor
The VISERA ELITE Video Processor OTV-S190 brings out the entire new scope performance. The multiplatform system enables existing scopes to be used as well. Stabilized color reproduction and image-noise reduction take improvements in image quality to the next level.